Hello everybody and welcome back
I believe my first blog post was about my nails that I got it done in South Korea (click HERE to read). I mentioned in that post that I like fresh manicure and nail polish; however, we need to be more realistic. We don’t always have time to drive to nail salons, or when we do the salons are closed. Also sometime you are attending last minute event and you want you nails to look cute.
In this this post, I am going to introduce you guys to different brands that have press on manicure nails that made my life much much more easier. The first brand that I am going to introduce you to it is called “imPRESS Manicure“. I like about this brand because you can find it at any drugstores like, Target and Walmart. I found out that in the store, the prices are different depending on the designs, but on their website, the prices are marked as $7.99. So affordable, right? hold on! it will get better…..I PROMISE.
- Each set contains different sizes that you can find the perfect size.
- You don’t need liquid glue to attach them on your nails. The nails already have glue on them. They are like stickers and when you remove them, they won’t damage your nails.
- They are really easy to apply AND last really long on your nails.
- There are TWO full sets in each box.
- If you have a really thin nails, you need to be careful when you are going to remove them (the sticker is really strong).
- I read the reviews that the nails are small for some people (but not for me, they fit my nails).
I will include their video, so you can see how easy it is to apply and remove them.
The other brand that I wanted to introduce you is called “Dashing Diva“. This brand is a bit pricier, but their designs are really cute. Their price range is $12. They can be purchased online at “Ulta” and the prices at Ulta are marked as $8.29.
This brand tends to collaborate with different brands. I purchased mine while I was in South Korea. They have a collaboration with my favorite brand “Etude House“. I couldn’t find the press on nails on their website, but you can click HERE to purchase on YESSTYLE. They cost $9.41.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post AND happy shopping