Hello everyone, and welcome back
I know, I know. Yeouth skincare company is spoiling me (lol). I did a review for their Hyaluronic Acid Plus and Dead Sea Mud Mask before; however, in this blog post, I want to introduce you guys to their Anti-Aging Moisturizer L22. This moisturizer was gifted to me from Yeouth skincare company. Yeouth products are available on Vitacost, and the shipping is really fast.
This product contains so many good things, such as L22 lipid complex, Shea Butter, Jojoba, and Macadamia Seed oil (The informations blew are from Vitacost‘s website).
- L22 Lipid Complex – Proven in clinical trials to improve skin hydration and barrier repair.
- Shea Butter – Transforms dry, wrinkled skin into glowing, and smooth skin.
- Jojoba & Macadamia Seed Oil – Improves skin look and feel.
Anti-Aging Moisturizer L22 Benefits (The informations blew are from Vitacost‘s website).
- Boosts Skin Hydration, Firmness and Elasticity
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Encourages Barrier Repair
- Promotes Collagen & Firmer Skin
If you are using this product in the morning. make sure to apply your favorite sunscreen after it. You can apply this moisturizer around your eye, face, and your neck.
You can purchase yours by clicking HERE. The price for this Anti-Aging Moisturizer L22 is $19.95
I hope you enjoyed today’s post, and happy shopping